05 January 2011

Lets play catch-up

We are making progress on the bathroom.  It's not done yet, but we are getting close!!  Our goal is January 11.  Cross your fingers.

Bathroom So far...
  • Durarock is down on the floor & tub surround
  • Tub area is framed out (tub is sitting in frame)
  • Plumbing is at 90% completed
  • Matt has become an electrician and did an AWESOME job!
  • Main tile picked out and purchased
  • Accent Tile Picked out
Still LOTS to do though.

The living room is almost ready to be painted.  I have one little section of bricks to take down, we need to sheet rock part of the wall and then time to clean the walls, prime and paint!  Man lots of work ahead of us.

Here are some videos for the past month or so.






1 comment:

OhioDanielle said...

Oh my! I totally wish you guys luck on this renovation! And what is it with men and getting their photo taken...do they always have to be silly? Almost every single photo I take of my hubby has him making a cheesy smile or crazy expression. I can't wait to see what it all looks like when it's complete!